Reason’s to Exhibit
The Bay Area Black Expo Mid Summer’s Festival in the Plaza is the largest African American marketing trade show in Northern California! EXPO attendees are passionate and focused. They are exceptionally interested in celebrating the arts, culture, entertainment, and businesses that characterize the unique African American experience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Raise brand awareness.
- Increase product loyalty.
- Generate highly qualified sales leads.
- Expand your market share.
- Cultivate and strengthen your customer relations.
- Meet engaged and committed buyers.
- Convert prospects to sales.
- Build relationships.
- Solicit valuable input for product development.
- Network, schedule client meetings, and allow product testing.
- Establish contacts in a variety of agencies from across the state.
- Enjoy an intimate and focused exhibitor experience.